Should you ever want to, it’s easy to remove ATUM.
Removing all ATUM data from your WordPress site (optional)
To ensure that all ATUM settings and data are completely removed
- Navigate to the ATUM Inventory menu.
- Hover above it to make all active submenus appear.
- Select the Settings submenu to reveal all options.
- Go to the GENERAL tab.
- Enable the option Delete data when uninstalling.
- Click Update Settings.
Uninstalling from the Plugins menu
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Select Plugins > Installed Plugins.
- Locate the ATUM plugin.
- Click Deactivate or select the checkbox, choose Deactivate from the drop-down menu, and then click Apply.
- Click Delete.
Uninstalling from the server
Navigate to your server WordPress installation files and delete the ATUM files from /wp-content/plugins/atum-stock-manager-for-woocommerce.