When the setting Enable Price Per Inventory module is enabled, you can set different prices for each inventory within a single product:
Regular price: Set the product unit price.
Sale price: Set the sale product price.
Purchase price: Set the product's purchase price.
You can enable Price Per Inventory globally for all inventories, also you can do it for a specific product only.
ENABLE PRICE PER PRODUCT FOR ALL INVENTORIES
First, go to ATUM Inventory > Settings > Multi-Inventory and ensure the setting Enable price per inventory module is enabled.
- Once enabled, the setting Price per inventory for all products will appear below it, so you can enable this option.
- Click Save Changes on the top of the screen.
ENABLE PRICE PER INVENTORY FOR A SPECIFIC PRODUCT
- Ensure you have the setting Enable Price per inventory module enabled. You can check it on ATUM Inventory > Settings > Multi-Inventory.
- On the WordPress admin panel, go to Products and select the product for which you want to set the price per inventory.
- On the product's page go to the Product data section and select the ATUM Inventory tab.
- Locate the Price Per Inventory option and click Yes to enable it.
- To activate the change click the product’s Update button.
You can follow this link to find out how the Price per Inventory works.